Sunday, October 14, 2012

fwp

This is terribly first world problemsy, but... I'VE NO GOOD CAMERA FOR TMRW!!! The good camera being the DSLR and it being currently flown away to Bhutan where my dad is. (Last few weeks bfr he's back for good, phew) and um that episode where I dropped my camera down five storeys during Go Green Day hahahahaha still a joke. So okay. This is uncalled for.
Graduation. The feeling like I've lived through it before, because I have. Maybe I haven't felt it right was because I haven't started on Graduation cards yet, but I thought I'd just leave it til the end of the Term or something because it would be kind of awkward if you wrote stuff for people like it was the last time you were ever gonna see them and then you meet them the next day.
I was thinking when I should jot down the ever momentous graduation post.
Contrary to other people, where secondary school was 4 glistening golden years of precious memories, and leaving secsch was a terrible thing, I think leaving JC is more of a predicament. It's a signal you're growing up, and no longer can you be sheltered from the stormy years of adulthood. I think of taxes and unemployment and.. Idk you can never really be fired from being a student much unlike other things. TJ has been okay, just a whole bunch of repetitive routines especially these last few months, striving for perfection but not even managing to reach a mere slice of what you set to accomplish is the most painful and draining state to be in. These nights I've been spontaneously sleeping again; maybe I lost the fear that once drove me? But anyway.
The class I've been with has sorta been my saving grace throughout this, and just everyone that I've met along the way that made the TJ I've known so familiar and homely. Thanks guys. If you're reading this, then I think I gotta thank you too for knowing me whether you like it ☺
Oops my train of thought has been disrupted by mom cuz of camera problem hahh sighhhhh cameraaaaaa

1 comment:

  1. omg your dad is too cool, he goes to bhutan??? I WANNA GO THERE TOO!

    ReplyDelete