Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last day of school

It must take a lot of guts to turn tables turn fates turn the path that seems set for you.
There seems to be so many others out there who want it more than I, and I am... Just here.
I just want to be able to do smth that I won't regret

Happy birthday Deonn, being friends since Orientation makes me really grateful, and blog buddies ✌. Do your best and no regrets too okay!! ❤

Tres thankful for my lovely lovely team I really can't thank them enough I love them all vvvv much; Ket Vik Rach Charm Cheryl Shirlyne you guys are one of a kind and sparkle like the sun. LOVE YOU GUYZ will meet w y'all soon. And for Rachel's hugs whenevs I see her
Anw it was a good idea to hang in the LT, lasts are really significant. And the piano deserves a gold star right haha it's pretty ☺☺☺ TJ has been such an insulated place drenched in familiarity in every nook and cranny
It hasn't been one heck of an emotional ride as I would've hoped, because studies have drained me of emotions yet.. Idk I'm blindly stressing myself out.
Miss last year cos it was amazing and I guess there was just lots more interaction but it's probably the same for everyone, will miss this year because this few terms w the class girls have been good as well. I won't have it any other way. I do hope we all do well tgt. Sigh the future that we have looked at as our end goal is so close now.

No comments:

Post a Comment