Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy birthday Haze ❤

aka Jizzel fo shizzel drizzle
Always and forever epic judging times, bugis food court judging moments, class judging moments, you being "taller" than me so it's easier to put your hand on my shoulder moments (I bend down as best as I can)
Humuhumunukunuku chats daily (and yea!!!! Come to think of it, it really is a daily affair wowee) because a day just won't be called a day without whatsapping there ☺
Intellectual moments, -1 moments, what is mr Chua wearing moments, why he put his marker there moments, sugar-is-bad moments, shocking ah shocking Chinese version moments, judging ourselves moments, WOF moments (thx jas for good hosting), CLY moments (oh yea~~~)
Emotional moments, good pun moments (you're welcome xx!!!)
Nice leg moments (NOT MOMENTS BUT OKAY LA YOUR LEGS R SMEXY you are preetz!!!!)
And like, neck crust.
You're such a blast to hang out w really!!! I hope you're happy on your birthday and like everyday and I rly hope everything falls into place in Mar, ☺

Had fun selecting the pix from camera roll hehe☁☀

No comments:

Post a Comment