Monday, October 15, 2012

One full circle.

Things just went one full circle. There's the start point way back last year and we did a Cedar billy banja which of course meant a lot. We were hopeful of our ambitions and dreams but the sight of it was much narrower, now that 2 years have worn us out. I never would have thought academics could take such a toll on our lives. It's probably just the beginning but we wait and see. I hope the drive brings us through, whatever troubles and challenges we have. It's so easy to fall through the cracks, yet people have done it; it's possible. Ok this day shall go down as unproductive day #n. it's one of those worth it unproductive days though....
Emotions shall not drag me down anymore. Hurt will not shake me.
Graduation today was good. ☺ And met Charmz too but I guess I only realised now... I will miss you being around school, being tall so I can always spot you. Thanks for tolerating me HAHAHA and glad you got to know the team. So maybe that's something worth stashing into your memories.
Of some friendships, I'm deeply regretful of what came out of it and I still am at a loss of what to do? But one thing that came out of going through primary and sec sch was to leave without enemies so yupppp.
And hm thx to 16/11 everyone amuses me and we amuse and judge ourselves. Miss you guys though I hate y'all sometimes esp Loks hahahaha but he don't read this so it's okay.
HAHA I cannot stop laughing at this photo cuz I wasn't meant to be some perv omg now that just sux but the picture is nice, so okay ~contentment~

No comments:

Post a Comment