Saturday, October 13, 2012

Monkeyoats ☺

To a girl who has stood by me and understood me for a considerable amount of time, 2009 and beyond.
I'm so grateful we keep in touch w satellites and iPhones and all ☀ Happy 18th I owe you a birthday hug!!!!!
Flashback to the nights when QM had to rearrange all the camp things, the tiny cupboard and mega loads of cardboard boxes to stuff into it at the holding school.
The time we stayed back after school in sec 3 to make the prettiest (legit) boxes for Leader Lydia and Stella with Rachel and drew things on the board and had paper moustaches coz we were hip like triangles even bfr we knew it.
We wore the flower necklace thingies and went around and took pictures at the Esplanade rooftop til dark.
Yummy ramen for which I am craving right now (!!!)
❤❤❤

They said nostalgia was a dangerous thing but I guess a little bit of reminiscing does do good for the soul.
It's 11:11 and hope your dreams come true!!

1 comment:

  1. Ramen after As yes? Hahaha those boxes were really super nice ok! Omg, can't wait for after As. Anyway, i think you write really well ^^ Having a v pleasant read :-)

    ReplyDelete