Saturday, February 23, 2013

Daisies, denim and dangerous binging

{{ One day offer: hear Rebecca not pronounce her 'S'es properly like
1. Shum•thing
2. Oh my goshhhttth
3. Bisth•cuiths }}

And eat like an oldie ( no Offence to oldies tho ✌✌✌)

Baked a meanass Oreo cheesecake bcus I stumbled upon a rly good teenage food blogger/ recipe maker!!! This means tried + tested. This means butter time!!!! x.x

Went to listen to the WKWSCI talk & ofc I'm hooked as usual.... Though my mooms doesn't seem keen on it and I've had second thoughts ever since. Isdk whether waiting for my results is the best bet. Shetz la but it's alr coming out, that unpleasant thing. I think my interests are unrealistically wide. WKWSCI's just rly engaging in terms of the things they do. I honestly think everyone will like it thr, just the same ol qn of whether one loves smth so much they're willing to go thru it for the rest of their lives etcetera.

What if science is th only thing I hopelessly seek solace in.
////
& I made some new friends who re rly motivational and prolly clear headed. & rekindled an old friendship. One that I lost in primary 2 over tomato biscuits in the sch bus I think.

And my OALs ☺ thx XY for the company + jr for lunch

Ban Mian at roxy square super yummy omg



No comments:

Post a Comment