Saturday, February 2, 2013

run the night

i was hoping how the cat class would sort of rekindle my faith a bit. the teacher talked about the ten commandments; how we should be happy with what we have and "not be filled with envy, or choose to steal.
nobody is perfect. even though people might have more things than you, or be more good looking, everyone has their own set of challenges."
the string of words seem more hard-hitting than if i just read it. it was like she spoke with wisdom and that was prolly why it resonated within me. other than that, i feel myself barely holding on proper on the word. idek. i always can't concentrate!!!!
the kids are so so sweet though. there was one girl who asked me what 'sabbath' was. if it were the eleven year old me, i'd wither up in awkwardness and melt into an awkward puddle in the middle of the class in my awkward hairband, rhinoceros hair and pastel coloured converse sneakers.

felt rejuvenated after class, then happy birthday to sis and football w the cute cousinssss where the tiny meatball was tripping over himself and not kicking the ball and turned tomato faced. i wish the toddlers' earnesty (?) is never lost in man.

so this is the transition from kid life to adult life. i find myself hardly being able to tolerate different personalities. scares me actually!! or maybe i'm just really unlucky.
but kind of lucky in the sense that i finally got to see a better side of someone! huiling even popped up above the dividers to show me this 'wow-i-can't-believe-she-said-that--wink-wink' face.

been jogging then splurging on food as if my life depended on it. fish.

oh and smosh. i told Kid S not to watch so many smosh videos (he said he was banned from watching it temporarily). he mouthed me all the vulgarities he learned while sniggering and said "i wanna sex u up"
omg. that's so hardcore?!?!?! i drew him a diagram of him and smosh and putting a cross between them in retaliation and told him not to delete his history so his momma can check. he said he doesn't, so er ok then.

i find many problems that i have are self-inflicted. i really should stop being a lewzer

&&& the bliss of online shopping.......
has still yet to be revealed to me. hopefully gna make my first online purchase soon.........

how are your lives. ;(
honestly i feel fiercely obliged to keep up with people's lives but my brain usually wins the fight in the end. maybe letting things take its natural course is the right thing. idk idk

2701: jodi's house with jasmine, hazel, esther and chunarn. cards and i are ultibesties now
2801: bugis/ joboob & qq noodle house / jo and bren
3001: saladstop/ matilda!!
stupidly gymmed the other days but no results shown still :<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment