Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekly update

Latest I've ever stayed up in a while; it's 1:13 am.
Today we talked about the Lenten season: a time of solemnity and reflections and most of all the time for fasting and abstinence.

My Lenten resolutions:
1 bathe in cold water once a week
2 eat clean at all times
3 not a tinge of envy in my veins for a week or two

I must say, after talking to Mat, I feel more motivated to improve myself. My ☝ take away is to give others all the love you have within you and to love God lots because then you can give more love to other people. Words are typed easier than actions are done; nonetheless I hope this Lenten season will be better than the previous ones. Although I admit that Lent slipped my mind until today when Verna talked about it during class and we had to take out the purple cloth instead. The boys in class are so spontaneous in helping and answering the questions that it's just so commendable bcuz I don't rmb boys being like that in my time (such an oldie!!!)
Thankfully this week flew by.
• Chu San with Jasmine, YY & JJ and found out the direct shuttle betw bedok int and ikea------ easy access to meatballs, gravy, jam and potatoes & also to a cancerous death
• Somebardi dropped her phone in the toilet bowl!!!! And a mental note, nestle the phone in rice cuz it absorbs moisture. But the news was devastating as I cannot imagine myself without this horribz thing
• TJ confessions ---- the new fad ☺ can't imagine if it existed last year things would be so much more juicy

Nate the by-product of generation technology. He beat my head today :-(
But other than that one time, I love talking to him because there's such clarity and earnesty in his babbling. We were using the iPad to colour in Thomas the tank engine pictures then he proceeded to tap on a colour and rub my hands, the table, his water gun with it, as if the paint colour would pop out of the screen and be transferred to my skin

I'm afraid my growing aversion towards replying people (on whatsapp, texts) might affect them. But of course right.
Idk right now I just perceive whatever that is on any digital device to be less superior than f2f meet ups.

My greatest fear is not cherishing family, taking people for granted. I can't find a solution / tough.
Hate that I just assume the worst in people all the time. Hate that this purgatory ish period of not knowing an inch of what the future holds makes me think and over think more. Hate my need for holding a friendship together & I always feel like the only side doing so. Hate that I messed up stuff last year the heck was I thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment