Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tooth of knowledge

I didn't think there'd be an actual hole in my bloody gums but glad the surgery's over.
Maybe I should rly just resign myself to a snorlax life for now.
See you in a few days, world!

/edit:
So....
1 pretty tough to handle at first, lots of bleeding
2 ice to my face (melted >10 cubes)
3 faint & barfy feels
4 lousy jaw cannot gargle, suck, chew
5 it gets a tad better- was able to sleep without waking
6 day two is unpleasant says the doctor who i had to constantly nod my head to whatever he was telling me after surgery, mainly about driving lessons
6.1 women drivers pass more easily than males cuz of a quota & men cause accidents
6.2 ubi very hard to pass cos of the traffic
6.3 and most of the time he was just acting out the scenes and pretending his chair was the driver's seat
7 fingers ✌ for a productive day

No comments:

Post a Comment