Monday, January 28, 2013

Out of place Monday

Eating okay-ly then offsetting all the healthiness by bingeing on junk food displayed publicly on the coffee table. Idk what to call it; impulse or abuse or both but either way it really irks me
I don't feel like I'm doing/ have done anything right today honestly. I felt like I shouldn't have gone to school today
Like I shouldn't think about the team if I didn't meet Ket, but-.
Shouldn't have known about a distant someone's passing. & if it would soon hit hard at me which I can't bear to deal with now. And I stupidly wore the half u, just being rly glad I'm seriously out of it
Tues • Thurs
I need time but doesn't everybody

And hweems was hurt again
So I think our lives are somewhat receiving a common signal from the parallel world
Same emotions and all
My feet hurt when I walk about in class then I'd be such a slacker if I sit down during lesson time
Tired of answering tough qns from kids sorry
(Idk what they learn in secondary sch history lessons) (idk what is radioactivity) (idk about outer space but I'll try to search for you)
And having a good impression of person A being completely and utterly shattered like you're living an illusion your whole entire life is super duperrrrrrr shockinggggggggg

But poor thing Jo bought two denim jackets and bren has to wear sexy Chinese oriental outfit for work
I wna be flying all day everyday so I can visit her ✈✈✈✈✈

Bad move Rebecca you got off early from work for one day and look what an emotional tangle you're in now

No comments:

Post a Comment