Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Forever food

Marmalade toast with Jes and bren good food saw bio teacher so bad experience hehe oops!!!! Forgotten how to react towards ms Ho coz there's the mix of condescension wink wink and niceness so the result is ambivalence. Typing w/o internal punctuations so remember to breathe ☺
Gotten some good advice from trustworthy people telling me the same thing..... I rly wna just go ahead w it but there's like tons of stuff weighing me down YET I just can't deal w travelling for six months everything feels awful stifling but ahhh idrk.
Upper primary trackies had gotten hold of the entire campus two to ourselves so we were debating what we can do @ an empty campus. We were good and did nothing much except snap shots shots shots. Free lunch, few scoldings constitute a relatively good day I guess. Got to meet Claire briefly as well! /what my life could be hahahaha x many.
Past bed time happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment