Friday, January 18, 2013

/another friday/

It's like I'm shunning all opportunities to be happy. Or is that just me all the time?
So in an climatic turn of events, teacher becomes nice and unexaggeratedly life takes a turn for the better, nothing like what I'd felt just a week ago. Thanks though for everyone who cared. ❤
I feel like now I can see what I wake up for even though it's crazy early. Ellie Goulding and Coldplay keep my mind off the stressful things, though. And hopefully hopefully gym sessions w hweem works out!! (Pun intended)

I'm going to figure some shit out. And get some shut eye ASAP. To go for huge risk of specializing or go to the safer road of taking general degree?? All I know is that I want to help people haha as if that isn't vague enough. Then again it's true what H said, that life would suck if you spent it all researching and at the end of it all you've discovered nothing. I need to help the kids. Yet I don't want my heart to be hardened by many many years of conformity and begin to get impatient with them and treating them like they're rid of their mental disabilities. I think they deserve more??? There must be somethingggggggg
Other than dreaming of becoming an American Idol judge or setting up a YouTube account, getting discovered and then be whisked away to Hollywood to open up an act for someone famous. Wtv it is success ain't gonna come easy
......



No comments:

Post a Comment