Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Don't listen to a word I say

Of monsters and men overkill !!!!!! Their vevo vids just has all things lovely with it.

I honestly think my r/s w food is not working out. It's actually gotten quite scary, to a point. It could be going good for a day or two, tops, then I would blatantly put in disregard all that I had worked for and stuffed my face out. My thighs feel suffocated because they can't breathe. Been wanting to tell my mom but idrk how to get about it. Need to fall in love w sports again.
Went to cgh today to check out the allied health professions. So glad that they called and asked me to go. Even if it meant taking yet another half day off. It was a risk but a risk worth taking. Haven't had a good lunch w the YFAs for pretty long~~~

It's heartwarming how family members look out for one another and care so much for their well being. I feel that each patient I possibly see, provides me a window to peer into their lives & it's fascinating to see values like Love, Filial Piety, Determination etc being lived out.

And I'm pretty certain that I'm getting more and more sadistic in sch or smth. I will resort to be a nice and lenient tcher

6k five times a week. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment