Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Script.


so the day we've all been waiting in fervent anticipation for. paid a good amount for!!!! 151 for good seats at the side. first time at the indoor stadium witnessing an awesome band, live music, & hot irish accents. the feeling is so surreal.

i think i like concerts.

so i asked jo if she was free bfr the concert for far east visiting and nope she wasn't. srsly i thought she had something up with her family, because she said she couldn't make it for sleepover too. and bren too, for the sleepover, post-concert.

we waited for one hour for the band. and the opening act was yup. unanimous agreement that it didn't rly perk up the mood as much as it was supposed to!! was so glad to receive news that deonn got tickets too!! and after that, i found out that shazwani and iyn huii were here too.
waiting...........
my concert friends + look at jes w her 50$ tshirt omg. price extortion at its best.
the show and the lights that went to the beat of the music and the huge screens at the side rly made a good atmosphere

errybady waving their iphone lights like pretty SLC fireflies at a touching song. 


ok and this is the sweet sweet part. 
i really don't know which were lies (heh) and which were truths!!! but ok, jo went to get her tshirt from that dubious stall lady. in the end she had a free poster omg omg. w danny doing some hipster triangle sign?!?!
and we trudged on to leisure park to meet my rents, b/c they said they were watching a movie but thinking about how my life (was) a lie, idk if they did.... so they sent all three of the girls to jo's place and i srsly didn't suspect i swear. jes was supposed to meet her work place pals at udders, bren was going to jamal's to get good prata (still dk whether this was false hehe) and jo was gna go home and my mind was all- yup everything's good bc the concert was phenomenal and everyone's going home BUT IT WASN'T.
my mom texted me bfr this saying how dad needed to pass something to his colleague taking the night flight and i should've suspected right???? but i didn't again. and they brought me to eat food omg. shouldn't have but i did. can't believe my rents were part of this. :{ they ate noodles!!!
and it was pretty epic in retrospect. i got home not noticing the additional pairs of concert-goers' shoes at th porch. and opened my room and got super super confused b/c i saw someone wearing jeans on my sister's bed but i got super shocked when i saw my sister wasn't my sister but was actually jes kaur. and the parts after that i felt i was in a dream bc i kept thinking how the guys said they couldn't sleepover and errything!!!!!! i think my mind imploded cuz it was way past bedtime too hahahaa.

i actually still thought my sister invited her friend (who looked indian) over and then i spotted two heads half-hidden by the bed. bren and jo.
GUYS I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT OK
my mind was rly on that track of "no one's sleeping over" but in the end they all did. i think i have acquired some of the rigid from my kids.

i couldn't blow my candles properly bc i was still reeling from shock from the spontaneity of it all  + the detailed kinda believable planning

thanks, you crazies; my night/day was rly made.
i recorded this vid @ the stadium, when the band dudes were throwing their picks, drum sticks, hats and paraphernalia to the moshing crowd and jes was half wailing/ crying and jo was in her pre-swearing mode it was hilarious!!!

jo on eating grapes: "rebs i hate to say this but i love your grapes b/c they're so juicy and firm"

repaid their kindness by letting them read my diary which i kept quite a long time ago. bad move, bad move. hahahaha spent the night talking and i think that's what i'd love my birthday to be like.



thks doods.

No comments:

Post a Comment