Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yeah yeah yeah

I actually think I've never wanted something so /badly/ bfr. Gonna try my best, then. And keep dreaming of it ☁☁☁ no more second chances.
This self degenerating behaviour is not funny maybe I should seek some help or smth
With disregard to all the above, rly glad to have gotten 'sunburned' w the churchies in my crib/hood/ghetto *spreads flabby arms out wide & stands in the ctr of the road*.
11pm • super good hawker fare at the beach!!! • talking outside my front door
Bottomline is; have a YOLO time Nat the fake Aussie!!

Going to Marine Life Park tmr w the kiddies and then went to Lilliput for a recce today &&& I felt like I just emerged from underneath my Pat Star rock after JC years. Kinda rocking, though. (Pun intended) ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment