Wednesday, March 27, 2013

health post #one

never been happier with my fitness progress this year /ever/ but here it is!!!!! today!!
ran w upper tracky who lives just opp tj and ran the park connector x 4 without really stopping and that is already an accomplishment in itself bc i usually take fifty-one minutes and mull over the pain in my joints/ shins and wat-not, but w a friend,
you get really good pacing b/c it's consistent and at a faster speed than personal runs
it's stressful but in a good way- feel super paiseh if i run too slow and muck up the pacing for friend (situation alw like this for jodi and i too)
and the whole no-binge before run thing rly works!!!!! i think i am most happy about this b/c i always 'fuel up' bfr a run - stuffing my cheeks full on LOADS of food, good and bad until sometimes i even forget how to breathe as i am consuming excessively yucks i disgust myself
BUT WITH A PENGYOU it's so different!!!! ate really mildly and ran after that. i think the food in my belly will cause me stitches and other pains, whereas if there is no food, then my system is ok!! contrary to my belief that i will faint from hunger if i run bfr loading up on food + procrastinating and such.
really need to continue with this schedule and keep the satisfaction levels up. can't rly afford to keep feeling like a shiz and going in infinite circles of self-pity. the post-exercise feeling is super encouraging (and that is how i will psycho myself until forever)
FINGERS CROSSED

and hi on sunday i went w my momma to orchard for i think the very first time as a mom/daughter pair for the uk uni fair which is meatballs and by meatballs i mean not very informative. then to old canyon where i finally treated and it feels gooooood yet super bad bc i should do it more often.
then fightingforces!! got tons of stuff so thanks for walking around shopping haven with me
u_u  blissful face of having good buys.
p.s: editors market is gonna have to open its doors to me again because i'm betting on that shop to sell me good deals!!! omg grab all the friends and let's go buy clothes there. i'm in love w their concept (the more you buy the cheaper it gets for each item)
p.s.s: must remove cheapo spirit hehehehe

--- i think right now it's just the endorphins acting up ---

can't wait for uss darn

No comments:

Post a Comment