Sunday, January 26, 2014

clean/




today i went driving for the first time in the family car: kallang leisure park carpark and my dad -who was my instructor for the day- reluctantly let me drive to chung cheng where sis and cuz were training. i think.... i'm not an adept driving human???
i take swing my head left n right several times bfr confirming it's clear (ultisafety101) and the cars only come into almost-crash me when i didn't look that one time. there's some force of the universe conspiring against me and driving..... if i do drive, <45 km/h is good for me, thx. 
this wk i managed a run w hweems and it was the first 12k in frkn AGES ❤️ there's always a motivation when running w her or just anyone else bc u cannot stop when you're tired and when u promised to meet up, it's a given to exercise 
which brings me to the ketchup w jo-ann n xy: "we should meet up more often, but not for foods' sake". i am in dire need of such ideas!!! all meet-ups revolve around food and it's not right that food should be the only social glue!! i love food and friends but why are we so hungry all da time ha ha ha 
blogilates: holy blanket sheets, hweem n i heaved and screamed in unison when we found that we do cassey's vids and w jo-ann n xy:
x "guys, i've something to tell you- i'm doing pilates"
r "omg ISSIT BLOGILATES"
after that it was all a blur bc i was so happy HAHAHAH EVERYONES DOING BLOGILATES and that makes me happy bc cassey's exercises make me happy and i srsly swear by that stuff. and her values. and her motivation. wooopeeee
and jo-ann brought a flask of detox juice (spinach, carrots, apples). wts srsly it's amazing how lives can be physically separate yet so creepy-similar; i'm not complaining ☺️☺️☺️☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment