Wednesday, February 19, 2014

a home cannot be built around somebody

for me, at this very moment, i have. and it's around my dad. once he leaves tomorrow afternoon, that is when i will be all on my own, without a home to go to. for my heart, it is a bad decision for my dad to have come in the first place. his return to singapore will be the worst thing i will ever feel, especially since he has been caring for me throughout the entire five days he was here. on the first few nights, he had to walk home really late (9pm) back to his hotel room. late bc the city gets dangerous and dark very fast. he cleaned up the apartment for me and was always the earliest to wake up as he would meet me at my place after having his breakfast at macs or subway. and again, i'd feel bad for always being on the receiving end of this love. 
i hate to see tomorrow come 

a quickie bfast of natural pb, pear, grapes, oats and organic honey 💕

my dad super loves food and we super love liushabao and dimsum so we had just that, in a little yumcha shop in chinatown. my dad and bethea's mom were the chaperones AND THEY KNOW EACH OTHER FROM UNI (same course!! makes me wonder about what pleasant coincidences are in store for da future haw haw)
so anw ya there they were being concerned as ever about safety and sharing the worst stories of people getting hurt when they roam the streets late at night (horrifying murders, theft). that definitely made me wna keep 100% safe in the apt

No comments:

Post a Comment