Monday, February 17, 2014

monumental day one



i am greatly lacking in proper airport pictures (but i love those golden ones i have right there ^ ✨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️) farewells are really great, i am grateful and awed by the extent of care and love and sacrifice (of sleep & time) from the friends. and letters, yes i love letters, the more imperfect the better. i am sucha letter hoarder / memory keeper idek where to begin. 

foam boards will be my new room design idea; installing them on every inch of my concrete wall so i can push pins into them. at least iglu is classy like that heh. throughout the time in sydney i feel so bad because dad sacrificed too much of his time. we went around shopping for household items the entire day, found a church, he lugged around a luggage bag w a broken wheel whilst being disoriented on our way to da new crib. the reason i feel kinda bad is, all this parental sacrifice for a child- i can't imagine me doing it next time. i will probably be sleeping on my bed too tired from life to make time for my children's graduation, or something like that. 
so i am kinda excited to start studying speech!!! because i am armed with lots and lots of stationery. i have not left out pencil leads, in fact i have two boxes. a block of white paper has also made my luggage its abode and i didnt even know bc my dad brought it from sg. basically life here is so tiringly expensive that i migrated my singapore life over hah ok overwhelming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment