Monday, February 17, 2014

stuck like glue

i love u too much paige!!!! it was super cute how you sat there with tears in the corner of your eyes, while i sat there giggling at you (i was trying to block out all my emotions + i didnt know what to feel at all which is scary)
you really put a lot of effort in all your friends and it amazes me to no end. thanks for sticking around since 2001 

this gurl since 2009 and i feel like i am writing some morbid life story but its the only way the special moments can be brought up (i have no clue in what i say) it was our first day out together ytd, since ever and it is much needed. our vday 2014 was so imperfect but imperfect is comforting for me!!! we swore lego movie was better than frozen, i laugh at you spending 15 mins on deciding which sushi platter you wanted- i bought a packet of nuts while you were still deciding and was surprised to find u among 4 other caucasian adults who suddenly appeared. 

what the hell am i leaving behind srsly 
and my 2am was spent talking to yiyin (late night talks are most ✨ memorable ✨) tbh i really fear for my future self; what is going to happen to me after this year oh man. i have to be less trusting of people even though it is really hard. i need more spiritual/emotional calcium to strengthen my backbone 

No comments:

Post a Comment