Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ctrl alt delete

sorry forgot what to write already.
oh yeah,
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

i'm thankful for the amazing people in my life.
slc was a blast, like blastoise.

ok now i feel fugz and i'm consuming chocolate at a diabetic rate, i will keep quiet.

shucks. sorry everyone i owe you all texts.
like seriously everyone. gosh there's no inspiration for me to touch my phone; feeling as lazy as heck.

nice guys finish last?
hi. so like i guess this is the end. hurts. just a little bit, but that's okay!!!!! we move forward and search for what is most important. the important is what we must focus on. no. this doesn't hurt at all. i still hold my head as high as the clouds are. i love my life a lot. i love my friends, they mean the world to me. but i hope they know i'm here even though i don't reply texts. (ok pet peeve alert)
haven't been out and about for so long already. i must start. i must be the change i want to see. like right now. everyone is my motivation. and things are, i think, working out family-wise? like my head's a lot clearer. i can think so much better and i kind of feel happier too of course, although there is much to be done. not to be all pervy but i wonder how people in general, lead their lives.
anyway, promos are left. can't still get into the mood, no matter how hard i try. i just. feel like i'm missing out in life sometimes, like (dayum). punches fist in popeye movement.
maybe one day we'll all make shirts that say:
i am a jc survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment