Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fighting.

We will eventually learn to get back on our feet.
SLCamp has most definitely been a blast. I'm so glad Jo and Bren and of course the lovely Cedarians were there on the journey with me. It truly is a blessing of sorts, especially with Jo who's always there whenever I'm falling short of happiness. Really ate my emotions at camp sometimes.

I guess there was a significant kind of  inspiration for us to better the lives of the school, and I really really hope I can work towards it. We got to, because everyone's all in this together. The speech just really woke me up, woken up my ideas too. I was never too pleased with how I lead the team. But the end of slc signifies the start of something new. The idea of challenging the process has really got to happen for us to progress even further as a school. I mustn't let it be another one of those leadership camps, where we forget the lessons after we step out of the place. I gotta make this one work for me. I just wish I have a decent score for promos although given the state of pensiveness I'm in, I'm scared I might bite off more than I can chew. Anyway, glad I got the greatest doubs partner/ vice-cap to go the distance with me. :-)

I only hope that by the end of next year, Tennis can improve in spirit and skills.

/edit
Deleted a chunk of words that are bitter. Maybe that should only be reserved for the times when I lay on my bed at 2am on certain nights.

On a happier note, I think the Sportsxcellers really are an admirable bunch of people. They really put in so much effort and recceing to make the camp a great experience for all. Everyone seems so competent, so it's really quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment