Tuesday, September 20, 2011

x-ray kakjgiowjigj (machine sounds)

the doctor's way of telling me my legs are a-okay:
close to five-hour waiting time at the different blocks at sgh.
doctor losing my x-ray images so dad had to walk quite a bit to retrieve hard copy, etc.
but grateful that he wasted so much time with me at the hospital and sacrificed work for it.

waiting is never good for the soul. like i'd rather wait five hours in tokyo disneyland for the jurassic park ride on a cold winter day on a weekend. which is true.
anyhow,
but this experience kinda motivates me to want to do good for society. albeit it being disgustingly noble-like and probability zero. i must have the will. which i don't, right now. disappointing myself.

okay i'm blogging so often at the wrong time it scares me.

onward, friends.
can't give up now.
okay, hiatus. <- which makes it official.

No comments:

Post a Comment