Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cramped

Class did well for exams // 80s and 90s range for most subjects, feeling happy for them ☺ the instances where they woop for joy at their marks and tell us how proud their parents are of them reiterates the normality of their lives; that their emotions are relatable to us when we were twelve year old kids.
Yoga helps; that, and self help books. I think I'm going to try to cruise along the path of self-acceptance and hopefully not veer off it.
//
Upper trackies were ulti-judging me on my bulletproof tennis bag- sigh pie long gone were the days when I used to lug it to TJ like a hermit. When we were on our way to the crib, Mr Tan asked if I had a copy of the wksht and they ALL looked at me and started laughing coz getting things out of that black hole is *almost* impossible

Is my being a social recluse acceptable to the world idk

No comments:

Post a Comment