Sunday, May 19, 2013

luckiest

if i had it my way, i'd probably be spending my time editing pictures. filters, texts, stickers- the works. just downloaded some mad good photo apps which i will be using to make the #upperpri some stuff before we part ways. our daily adventures with the students are what coalesces us. like eight candles standing erect beside each other, its wax blending into one another, irregardless of anything and everything else.
*channeling my haruki murakami*: currently entranced by the world of The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. that book is nothing short of amazing. his descriptions were so vivid- there was that time when i read about general yamamoto being gruesomely skinned alive and i truly did feel like my breakfast was rising up my throat. horridly descriptive yet surprised that mere words strung in a sentence can actually invoke such radical actions from the reader. plus i'm the type who is usually not the barf-y kind. (proof that y'all should check his masterpieces out, he's rly one amazing dude)

drk whether to consider myself lucky. maybe i am just that i wasn't able to see it still am not able to see it. right now i feel blessed as always, but i still can not shake off those times when i feel the world is against me. maybe going for chat will be able to solve things. i'm actually getting my hopes up that all will be ok once tmrw comes around. the parents have yet again paid for those extremely insane high prices of driving lessons, groceries- that are always always adding up to hundreds per visit, and of which i consume almost half or all of it, and my bicycle with an apple bell and all those other accessories that come with it... yet my nets runs out of cash like precious water. and once again, money has proven to make the world go round.

my weekends are pretty meaningless/ i will keep hoping that there can be more time after pl ends/ there's yet another part of me that wishes it does not end, bc there will be more free time.
does this make sense?

nts: exercise mao.

No comments:

Post a Comment