Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Might have gotten a tad excessive w Whitagram

(One of z best apps ever) ((?))
Had a productive day w my procrastinator shitz buddies samoo and qiux--- plaza singapura w an important agenda. Presents for currently important people!!! Had a great time and we sw0re we were the worst in deciding things. for eg, lugging three bags worth of two dollar treats when we were supposed to get envelopes and cookie bags.
On a brighter sunnier note, my DIY spirit seems to be holding up pretty well!!!! Other than my Typo Alphabet Stamps, I added an inkpad and oil crayons to the list of things to use. Really gotten the bulk of my inspiration from txy *thank you so so so much can we start a chops business soon* the chops market in Singapore is largely an untouched one ya? oops digressing.
-Life is materialistic and idk whether it is a blissful spot to be in or I should be a worry wart and start worrying-

So then we headed off to Koi where I pushed my limits and ordered 50% (!!!!), talked about our kids for a little bit while waiting there as usual!!! Then went off into the far distance which was Cathay. Us being proud of QX the anti-walker who managed to make the trek ha ha ha x million.
We pranced around the spacious area, did some logistics for the hopefully successful BBQ (noob moment here but this BBQ is the first and most-thoroughly planned out one yet, the feeling of hopefulness sorta gets to me), figured out stuff to get for our favo teechaz /inverted commas cough wink burp wiggle/ and bopped up the escalator where we spent infinity at TotallyHotStuff!!! Pondered so hard over getting the notebooks there but in the end it was Tan Qiu Xuan who rewarded herself w an 80$ bag that rich kid.
I hypothesised that w extra moolah in our bank accounts, we have a propensity to spend more. Today is e v i d e n c e.
wonderful May Day anws. Except that I have in my possession, a hole-punched ez link card and raw skin from walking too much,
And probably library books that I'll have to pay the fine for. Sheet

Apologies for this self-absorbed & superficial post.

No comments:

Post a Comment