Saturday, July 6, 2013

Brenda's Nineteenth

We crashed at 5.30 am. This is an illegal picture of Bren and Jo.
 
I wiill miss her place so much, because next year will be different.
Next year I will have a wall (or two) of pictures of all the faces of lovely people. ☺ I will sip tea and chat with them.

That's kinda creepy. 
/
Brenda played a good host
We played Taboo and Jolene was being cute and awkward it was hilarious. ☺☺☺
I like playing Taboo bc they've got words like cuddle, vibration and armpit.
Watched Youtube vids, talked and drank a little bit of woozy thingz.
It felt like one of those nights that just screams comfortable. 
We actually spent a good amount of time playing Taboo until we slept. Jo and I slept for 6 hours while the insomniac went to make bfast for the family.

They say I'll be tricked by possible tricky people, and I say no. Then again, what's a noob girl to know????? I mean, I can't deny the possibility that this might happen. I just hope it doesn't and my life doesn't get screwed when I'm away from Singapore. Life in Singapore may be a hell lot more stressful than it is in Aust, but it is a tad safer (?). No offense to fellow patriotic Aussies. Although it is probably due to the conservative nature of Sgeans that make it so..

On another page, the doctor was saying how if our ancestors didn't embark at singapore but traveled further instead to Perth or smth, and settled there, we would all be living in Australia w the beautiful weather, where toilet water gets flushed in a different direction (ok I added this)
Hashtag random facts that the doctor says.....

Imma be flouting the rules but here is the 
Photo of the week: (screenshot of the wk)

No comments:

Post a Comment