Tuesday, July 2, 2013

chunky chunks

1. jasmines birthday at esplanade w yiyin was lava lava lava-ly. ecstatic to be laughing at blog shop model-esque poses at the rooftop. rly special place (u.u) and my red velvet cookies which Luke, Iain and ricks helped me bake. They were so cute about it. Lukey was so distracted over the baking smells, his eyes constantly wandered to the expanding pink cookies (which is soft like cake). Identity crisis lah this batch. But ok the batter was brilliant!!! Smooth thick and luscious haha I would post a video if I could hoho
2. USS with Jes Jo and Ying Xin! Haven't met those poops in ages! Hi Jo I am blogging now- with less um criticisms HAHAHA. Ok coz people kinda find out that I'm this harshly judgemental girl in p6 from my diary confession..... Still feel terrible about this ok haha. Y'all can find my diary then sneak it and read it. I'm totez prepared for some slack jaw activity. YX running for the mascots in hopes to get a good pic (and mostly succeeding at that)
My mini melts ($7 OHELL it's worth it)
 
and how Jo and I walked along the New York portion and ate it nonchalantly/ juxtaposed w Jes and YX frantically taking pictures there. Saw the Joker who scared the wits out of YY hehe- that was like what, April?!?!
Marilyn Monroe, Betty Boop thinking Jes was a foreigner. This girl finally summoned her courage and told MM she was from *awesstrayyyliah*.

She bought it. 

Endless cylon and human rides to make the ticket worthwhile. Thanks a billion to Brenda for snapping up 3 tix for us!!! While she flies off to Europe; this is how you live your life friends. 
3. Birthday celebration tomorrow *confetti party*
4. Partial birthday celebration the day after *more sprinkles of confetti*

P.s: I managed to do italics on my iPhone!!!!!!!! Blogger app THX for the upgrade.

5. Today marks the day that I finally got rather comfortable at my new job. Manageable stream of patients and nice work colleague and happy, non-critical doctor makes for a good day. And also, driving. (I got the most patient, friendly, fatherly instructor whom i could make small talk with). Ashikin's reassuring text really worked for me as well. Quite thankful for her/ and heartbroken that she ain't working here anymore. There's a part of me that believes working at the clinic will help me in future.... But I don't feel super revved up for this job sometimes, bc of its intensity. And the fact that I might just kill someone w drug overdose or smth 

6. Current mode of travel for short distances: unarguably the bicycle!!! And I must share the hilarious stories that come attached with this bike. It's electric blue just like my game boy advanced sp (geek without the Tshirt), and it still has its sheen because it's relatively new beside the old bikes that I see, half collapsing revealing its rusty old gear chains and dirt- encrusted pedals. I've had 4 different incidents that include middle-aged/ elderly dudes admiring the bike...... In an uncomfortably creepy fashion, ie: the Bangla worker giving me the thumbs up sign with a wide grin when I cycled past him.... A slightly delirious old man who was hitting on my bike, the shop vendor at the Bedok bus stop saying I have a mei li de jiao ta che and telling me some Malay man glanced at it while I was away and snapped a photo of it.....
Hahahahahaha it's srsly amusing, the honesty of these people and their objects of um interest. 

Photo of the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment