Friday, July 12, 2013

Camping Style

Some cool friends I met during the 3D2N Pulau Ubin camp. 
Really mad intense stuff. 



*cue gay seal*

But yea, wasn't feeling the extra hyper campy spirit within me throughout the three days ⚡⚡⚡ A mix of unhygienic madness and taking the inner demons too seriously & not letting God-given courage show at all. Dayum. I was tasked to be the Emcee for the last day's lunch together w Jan and friend. (Sabo-ed by Jan herself!!!)
Anw they did a swell job as they were spunky and spontaneous, I really have a lot to learn from those two. There is great determination to improve myself in this aspect of public speaking. In retrospect, I'm glad I've had the opportunity to announce events to everyone in front of impt people...... Still've got lots to learn in the spontaneity part. Rly. ☝

Group 4 has been a nice bunch to be with. Glad to have Weiling, a fellow Pathlight intern with me; we carried planks, tent bags, day bags, 3 litres of water, air-dried damp shirts and walked long distances to different camp sites within Ubin. And kayaked. 
Her comments are epic-
"Do you know less people die from shark attacks than falling vending machines?"

And on the second night, (as with all lovely camps) we had the all-impt girl HTHT at Jan/Crystal's tent. Reminiscent of what we had during SLCamp ☺ Truth or Dare and all that messy details.

We ended off at Celestial Resort where we experienced a proper shower head since 2 days. Felt like an army recruit except I wasn't. 

But honestly, the purity in the hearts of the people I met here can be seen & that's comforting to know bc Singapore can be well taken care of in the future *fingers crossed*
And the guys can cook.... That was so unreal. 

So this was camp ☺
~
August will be a freer month:


That's for me. But I've a ton of people I still wanna see. 
& driving lessons too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment