Saturday, July 6, 2013

Homey Saturday

My Saturday was spent doing this productive thing: 
I won't be celebrating my mom's as I will be in Pulau Ubin.... Having the camp of my life. Kind of dreading it b/c it might be OBS-ish and past camps didn't go too well with my system. Except the lovely people who suffered w me throughout the camp- as in the OALs. So anyway- Julia Rothman needs credits again. ☺ To meet her would be a dream ☁

Today we had Kim Moh's as a birthday celebratory dinner for her. Then the longstanding tradition of our family- the birthday cake ceremony. The little guys would sit in front of the cake and blow the candles out immediately once the birthday songs (in 2 languages) are over. Nate blew out raspberries along w a mild wind which sufficed to put out 3 candles out of 11. Iain did the finishing touches. 
I really do love those little guys. Nate dunked peanuts in his ice cold water at the dinner table and proceeded to place it in his Thomas the Tank Engine toy, pretending it was 'cargo'. Then emptying out the cargo into ah yee Angie's plate. ❤ Toddlers are only cute at three. 

The aunties were nice and told me about Taiwan!!! And Jiufen was a recurring venue, really makes me tempted to bring the rest there! I am now a full-fledged Taiwan traveler because I have a TW tourist map in my hands. Watch out world.
Watching Monsters University w the sister and hopefully Luke and Iain too. First time this ever happens but won't be the last. I must treat my family right before it's right to treat others nicely. That's kinda like my motto in life right now. It's time I love my family like how they deserved to be loved. 

Ps: am trying to recreate the post that got deleted. I forgot to mention how I miss the old times. And lament that everything has changed already.
I came across a series of pictures in an album that made me miss the past terribly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment