Thursday, November 8, 2012

After math (I deserve a +10 for this pun)

Ok update: apparently hazeltjy tweeted it too haha this is too sad but shows that humour runs in humus.
Yet another pun ☺

An inextricable happiness(?) of sorts:
Sleep-inducing weather. The cool winds before a good shower.
Read an interview piece on Tong Yee on straits times & it's really good. I rmb Yannis telling me about him last year (the pro-est gp tuition teacher) and coincidentally I went for a gp crash course last year taught by him. Embarrassingly I didn't use anything I learnt oh sheet.. BUT YEA. He retained and didn't have that good everything record one would've expect from a guy like him but his values and strong desire to help Singapore in the whole social progress goal was ultimately what made him successful. And he has a rly good sincere heart. I guess the bottomline is- always stay loyal to your values and get a goal and extinguish procrastination and don't want something w/o acting on it. Yeah ☁ was/ am quite inspired by his actions. (Straits Times opinions pg33 or smth)
0.25 done with As
Enticing post-As schedule

Must not steer away from impt current things though. Fingers ✌
Trudge on

/edit
Tomorrow will be a much better day. Period. The rate I'm doing things: negative. Yeah I believe sometimes I'm reversing. Like those tapes that go squiggle squiggly and people move backwards and talk in incoherent chipmunk

No comments:

Post a Comment