Saturday, November 17, 2012

change yourself then change the world.

So irked again by productivity levels. This sucker is not resting her head on her pillows tonight man.
Caught The Voice 3 since it's always on AXN but the entire world is watching the X Factor heh ✌ Just learnt that De'borah wasn't saved and I'm super upset about that cos she actually has the voice and she actually manages to convey her emotions through her style of singing
And she's mega x100 unique
And I think she's suited for real life perfs cos her stage presence is really magnificent wowow

Ten more 24 hours to kill before I can get out of the house and not watch tv anymore cos tv makes you die younger. Omg scary. Make yourself proud of what you worked for for so long. Fingers x

Omg hi an update on my (digital) life

This can not be a happier day. But I gave myself 2 pages of reasons on why I shouldn't be on twitter. Hm

1 comment: