Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Manifestation of unproductivity all around me

Okay two more weeks seems dreadfully long, but then again it's such an important time & then yet again, it's tough to keep up the momentum especially during this period, when all the notes don't seem to be of use any more. And post As happy moments.
Burden MCQs. Burden!!!!!!!!1 Wet blanket to happiness. Party pooper of freedom. Fuel to the fire of torture.
Rly rly rly can't wait for the trip to New York I love me some airplane trips ✈
And I shall promise not to be unproductive anymore from this post forth until 3 Dec. It's mad that national exams should stretch into the December period really. *Sacred holiday time*

If you are ending As soon then congrats for making it to the end! Never thought this day would come right? (Almost) made it. ✌

P.s: I have 43 things to do on my post As list and redoing my blog templates is one of them and asdfghjkl I have once again proved myself a wimp by giving into temptation so easy.
P.s.s: it's fun to choose the colours and colours and more colours.
Nighty

2 comments:

  1. NO wayyyy you're going to new york?! what what WHAT. PACK ME ALONG PLEASE. or bring NY to me. OR SMTH :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will I will ☺☺☺☺ I will take lots of pix and try to find Jessie J for you!! Or I can just pack you into my luggage woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete