Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jack Frost

Fell in love with a fictional character and an animated one at that, ❤ sigh at our lives. Was a lil bit apprehensive about watching animated again too cuz I didn't watch a movie in eons x millions, but Rise of the Guardians was MAD CUTE. So I guess it was ok
And I didn't punch Jas' eyes out like I had wanted to (to get the tear ducts flowing)
Went with Jas Jodi Joy (triple Js) (but no I don't address them as that in real life) Esther Charmay and HT & scouted good shops after that.
Felt bad after breaking my more than many months long abstinence from fast food- holy moly I consumed a chicken burger and now I feel like the fats of the chicken and the blistering friedness of cancerous death have manifested into a gargantuan bulge called my stomach.
IKR but as a famous person once said, "yolo sia".
It's a good feeling that As is finally ending after that month long torture, but in terms of outcome.... Chem MCQs were crazy below expectations. Although as a general statement to everyone, I'll say: hope the papers were well so far. Bio is up next though and we all love love love bio, I guess.
With abated breath I look fwd to more good moments post A levels have to offer.

Sheets I have to hold my breath for one more week dayum.

The lone pic of the day heh☺

No comments:

Post a Comment