Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hi As

A day has passed and I'm wondering where did the time go to (every damn time). I guess chem has taken the brunt of my laziness but I truly wish tomorrow brings enough hours to consolidate all the info. If chem were to be as crazy killer as hurricane sandy like last year's horror, then idk. I will be sad.
I don't know if it's the same with you, but there's always this blurry demarcation between studying for GP and just surfing the net. I should have been asleep two hours ago... ✌
I really yearn to get out of the house. Not that this is a bad house, just that so much negativity breeds in the empty lumen of my brain network. And essentially because I cannot understand myself as yet. Which is kinda muddling 'cos year 20 will come in a blink and I thought only teens have this issue of finding their identity and stuff.
The title seems pretty benign but yea, As shouldn't be terrifying because then you can perform well. ☺
I daren't write anymore I'm always afraid my level of readiness that I present will always have karma coming and presenting me w substandard grades. Ok I'm afraid.
God bless everyone
On a separate note, it feels gratifying to know that lives still intersect like circles of the Venn diagram even through weathering caused by time.

(Ps: musing from my old blog, pre-Os

No comments:

Post a Comment