Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ok that prev post's promise is so invalid

Ever since after biop3, which was circa 5hours ago, I've got a glimpse of the totally liberated life. Quite uneasy and can you believe it I actually feel a tad guilty!! But I recharged my iPod ready for a jog, my shoes are pleading and my mind has been yearning to be out and about!! Excited. Doing so with Jodi and Bren. ☺
Guys I've decided that I only do exercise dates because I don't wna be dripping w/ mainstream juice and going to nice places, taking pictures of good food then consuming them. I'd rather someone else do it for me heehee!!!!
Ok since somewhere along the road I've decided to take a new outlook on life; the appreciatin and no hatin road. Instagram's not working and it's the reason why I'm here ☺☺☺
Ecstatic that plans are almost falling into place! And I pray for things to be even more brilliant.???
Fingers crossed

Update\
Not surprisingly, I have an aversion towards twitter (o m g). I'm probably going to leave it for a while, I guess? And Instagram too, although I can't believe I've missed out so many pretty things in these short months. Really, short months actually.
Only two ✌✌✌✌✌ more weeks to go before all hell breaks lose and so do the emotions! The only way to go now I guess, is to savor this period- in a non-sadistic manner. I need to break out of this cycle with which I feel suckish in my abilities, yet do nothing about it, and then proceed to feeling down in the doldrums because my former classmates accept scholarships and early admissions into universities. Genuinely wonder if I can actually get smth Done with this life of mine. Buck up Rebecca buck up
Plus to let my mom and pops down would be... Just a terrible thing I mean they really try- and today she was just saying how proud she was of how we turned out & everything. Nooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment