Saturday, December 8, 2012

If only the truth were that easy to decipher.

Well plans of going to USS failed, hopefully it gets resurrected soon, at another date. Meanwhile post xmas will be good, fingers crossed.
Went to the libs to get books for NY & Monday! And before that, Ah Yee Maria's birthday at New York New York then my mom met her friend who was in the church choir and got caught in the middle of all these unwanted tangles of politics which set me thinking.
Depression is not a choice. Not that I'm depressed. In fact post prom was nice w my favorite part being the bus ride to macs and divulging in (for me) milkshake and small serving of cancerous fries and I remember Jasmine ordering small fries and mashed potato prior to the macs feast. Yeah the feast has mitigated the healthy anti-Macs lifestyle. (But YOLO)
We yolo-ed across the empty road and took a picture in the middle of it, we yolo-ed while missing the last bus and walked in darkness back to Jodi's. YOLO might kill us someday man hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment