Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's cold here

Greetings from New York! All I've seen so far are endless unpainted brick walls and biting cold weather bc I don't have thermals on.
Silence
Edit/
Today was slightly better & p.s. Chris Hemsworth is growing on me btw, every time I open camera roll his face will be there. NOOOO I only think he looks like a monkey there because of the hair!! I forgot what it is called.
• I can hear the subway rumbling from under the hotel
• I am in Chinatown where all I see and hear are Chinese people w weird accents I think honkie. And needless to say Homo sapiens w sharp pointed noses
• The subway is not as pretty as it's turned out to be, there's really just black fungus hanging from the low ceilings. I always get the feeling I'm about to tumble onto the tracks because the platform is narrow esp when it gets to the rush hour. Although one thing I love about the subway is the kindness of the people!! The old lady told the other lady she was "the best" bcus young lady gave up her seat for her. Somehow I just can't imagine such a moment to ever occur in MRT trains. Are we just a conservative bunch or..
• I swear the cup for $1 McDonald's iced tea is close to 1 litre. Food is fast big and cheap here, go figure!!
• The coldness burns my cheeks
• I think the reason why Chinese love to buy luxury goods here is cos it's a super mega good deal and not cos we're more affluent?!? Illusions!!
• American series don't fool you. The negroes really speak with sass and I think I heard a sales lady hum to herself. I didn't know why a choir lady was making a living at Macy's
• I wish someone would tell me what to do. Anyway I haven't camwhored with my brother

Shake it off I think I'm just making it hard for myself.

Going to sound cliche saying this but I wish we can waste time here together!!! To whoever is reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment