Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Self

It's high time I realise that no one will be a perfect 'friend', everyone has their lives to live and that is okay because I have my life to live too.
It's high time I realise that no one will be a perfect person. Time to cherish imperfections and live life as best as I can. And appreciate others and possibly stop being a needy poop?
It's high time I appreciate what I have. It's high time I start treating my fam proper. And by proper I mean really proper.
It's high time I got more sleep and work towards an interest.
Shopped w my mom yesterday and it was good because she's so rational and maybe sometimes I need some fashion intervention.
I don't know me. I need to go to the libs tmr hopefully to borrow books in the morning pls text if free ☺☺☺
And p.s thanks for wanting to listen. It's been so so so long since I talked to people

No comments:

Post a Comment