Wednesday, December 10, 2014


1. no nasties yesterday. after i came back from a trip to ntuc, i invited bren and dee to my house and i had them some baked goods- potato thins and bananas for dessert (THOSE DIRTY GIRLSSsssSSSs they couldnt stop laughing) oh and apart from baked things, some stir-fried as well. coconut oil stir fry always satisfies my tummy
i was glad that i didnt opt for the usual singapore fare, its the more social thing to do but i think what i really really want is to cook all day all meals because i dont need to put other people in charge of my own nourishment 
(^◇^)
singapore is greatly greatly missed. 
"which one do you love most? singapore or sydney?" tbh they both have their strong suits. ive gotten used to the sydney lifestyle yet now that im in singapore i feel that it's time to stop lollygagging about/ brooding about how sydney is greatly missed. it's time to start making the best use of my time here and get these irrelevant unnecessary negative emotions out of my system. singapore is highly regarded in the eyes of millions of people (which is why it's so populated) and it's up to me to discover the beauty of where i am right now ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰

2. im glowing with pride when i see bren/ deonn growing to be more of themselves, departing from the old 'self' that they were in TJ. and everyone agreeing how life is so different now but it's so much better (hands up for me bc i cant disgree) and telling bren about life thus far made my night a lot better.
being able to regard your thoughts as something significant does a lot better for coming to terms with certain things.

3. i was appalled at the state of my fridge at home ROTTING GARLIC ONIONS AND MYSTERIOUS LIQUID. usually i cant clean/ dislike cleaning bc it gets my hands dirty (...) BUT THIS, I HAVE TO CLEAN. i understand myself to be the person whos not the first person to step up and do house chores but ever since the final checkout and moving in to the new apartment, i realize that some things you just gotta get yo shit together and do the dirties. 
i got to store some newly bought vegs and fruit after that (≧∇≦)
i would so love to make bean stew or something from the forks over knives recipe list!!! it would be so perfect 

No comments:

Post a Comment