Saturday, September 21, 2013

go s l o w- the xx

Idk I'm not complaining bc I understand, but I rly find it quite helpless when I see great gems of a friend/s being sucked into university life and suddenly you don't hear anything from them and it seems like they face a lot of things that you can't relate w bc you're not in the same shoes as them 
If I were in the warped world of haruki murakami I think I'd be the 4ever helpless and passive protagonist whose loved one mysteriously disappears into an alternate universe and it gets rly hard to find her
That was a few minutes/ hours ago. 
My heart broke 

A few more hours ago I managed to not think too much and ran. Here's a sick footage of my foot (ok not a footage but that was punny) 
Ran longer and faster than I ever did in the past times I ran this mth
I relish achievements like these and I do hope I can run more runs readily and cover long distances in time for the big race. (Wow I actually have a big race to look fwd to ☺) positivity and determination really does help me pull through a lot of things 

And earlier today I met w the upper pri girls
We planned this since rly far back. 
As luck and cafe gods would have it, the cafe I wanted to go to CLOSED DOWN FOR THE F1 RACE. wtf and the one on national day closed Down for national day. What is luck bc I don't have it!!!!! But we had good food anyway and it is fun talking to them bc all of them are highly reactive over remotely interesting objects and food!!!! Ok I understand the food bit.
So F1 is in town and I heard the searing roars of the cars on our roads. And MODELS so many gorgeous ones being solemn everywhere they go. 

Happy that this picture was taken and didnt realise it was e x t r e m ely blur ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment