Sunday, September 22, 2013

i :) fell :) through :) the :) cracks :)

hahahahahaha picasso coz way off from reality 
~

felt nauseous ingesting large lumps of chocolates bc my house is suddenly filled up to the brim with American-discount-extreme-couponing amounts of chocolate and other deadly foods like cookies and cream meiji ice-cream.

at least I felt nauseous I mean that would mean i'm human and I can tell when it makes me feel disgusting enough to stop eating.........?

I fell through the cracks and out of my plan.
I won't beat myself up because it was self-inflicted and I didn't have cookies and cream since bfr Sydney or earlier
No I won't cry and be weak
I have no regrets.
I secretly regret it
But I will look forward to running later
I procrastinated going to the supermarket to get my week's worth of vegetables.
I procrastinated not talking to my parents about many things.
I feel terrible about myself but I will make it.

I must believe that there is a day when I feel contented about who I am.
I must have hope.
I must keep running
And after today, I must have
more control
of my life.

Can I just say how much of a cathartic effect the Glee cast's The Scientist has on me despite having month/s passed and I usually get tired of songs but no not this one
not ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment