Tuesday, September 24, 2013

i got kicked out the bus bc i had an ice cream cone

didn't go for a run today but did this ^^^^^^ 
had extremely good salmon today with jjitters/ jing jia. we tried to replay our last visit to ikea, w flowers and all. our last picture shows her amusement at some interesting looking stones ☺
and then managed a tuna and raw spinach mix earlier today. ☺
i also managed to talk to mummy about the thing which i was supposed to tell her sooner but procrastinated a lot and pushed it until now ☺
she agreed w me over certain things and was also encouraging and keen which was not dismissive like i had imagined ☺
my thoughts rly make me stressed they suck ☺
the salmon was four dollars and this deal is only valid until 30 sept!!!!! trying to breathe and not eat more salmon ☺

S
A
L
M
O
N

tomorrow is my first driving and i'm scared like chuck and probably going to be arrowed down SO BAD by the instructor but wtv i'm just going to take it in my stride and pass it and if i don't i'm going to drown my sorrows in big fat burgers at fat boys at night!!!!!!!!!!
☺☺☺☺SMILEYZ FOREVZ ☺☺☺☺
☺☺☺☺ I LUV DRIVING ☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment