Sunday, September 1, 2013

Revival of running

Pumped up for my kicks


Back then (three hours ago), I swore to myself these would be my new best friends. Then they started giving me blisters and my knees and leg/ankle divide started hurting so I'm not sure whether it's the vibrams soles or my running method or just the minimalist design 
Ok but screw all that, running is still the ultimate pleasure esp exploring new routes and I'm grateful that these shoes are pretty light ☀ so it'll make running long distances better and less arduous!!
Running will be my perpetual pleasure *psycho* and hopefully this will last til the end of my Uni stint. 

Thank you reebok zig zags affectionately known as bubblegum shoes my previous love you've served me well throughout JC heh heh through road runs and the crazy lucky heights runs during mass PE

Entering week three of guilt free eating. Really excited and actually, quite amazed by this feat. I usually go nuts over portion control, bc I cannot portion control. But good good food and an equally good mindset keeps everything in control

No comments:

Post a Comment