Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Scotland-bound friend


Honestly super glad I got to see Sheryl in tangible form today. Four years in such an amazing place is something to be greatly envious of!!!! Yet I'm so excited for her n mega happy. It's hilarious that Turbo and Planes are actual movies about things that she fears. 

And my supper w da regulars (LOLOL) aka church people aka bren Furt shaun Andrew. I rly rly rly rly love supper talks so much!!!! (Just not the empty calories that come with it.) Supper is a happy affair and I pledge to have at least 5 of those bfr I ✈. And it's fun to have young people taking the wheel and driving along empty streets yay *adrenalin rush*
Don't think u guys would see this but if you do, tyvvvvvvm for today even though you guys have crazy schedules ahead yet you guys head to Jamal's to talk at 1am which is rly awsm

My Facebook hanged in the best way possible. I whited out the irrelevant portions: 
We r the best gifts that the Pathlight teacher has ever received
☺☺☺☺
☺☺☺☺
Cheap thrills ttm

☁ I had a dream last night and it was the first time I dreamt that I cried and actually shed actual tears bc it seemed so real like I was actually dealing w that situation that involved my family and it wasn't the easiest thing to handle. It even had a coda that left a huge impression on me: to change the way I treat my family & I swore I would do it but idk life seemed normal as alws. The uncomfortable guilty sort of normal which I'm so dying to get out of. ☁

I can safely say I'm comfortable w all aspects of my life but this one thing that screws up my whole mojo ajajsjajakdfic

No comments:

Post a Comment