Friday, September 20, 2013

still sept

thankful for my schedule which helps me manage my meetups!!! finally getting to meet bren later too, the pathlight ladies tomorrow for a very sinful lunch (which i really shouldn't have suggested coz i foresee extremely foolish and diabetic choices) and a few great people next week

yesterday was a really happy day bc I did it- I made my way up to the other end of Singapore. that would be ntu with its crazy uphills that no one rly understands. joy charmay huiting and esther were there so we had dinner at a canteen (first ever) with the usual hawker fare and then we trekked up to joy and ht's room to chat and there was happy news *v*
got the guitar out and watched the fox video and taylor swift and zac efron on ellen, sang a lil with huiting on the guitar. they've got chemical equilibrium tests today! the room is really nice; hall of residence #16, one of the newest ones on the block so everything is pretty clean.
i love to look at people's messes though, the messier the better.

then I managed to ketchup with rugaiyah today and shes still the same old crazy girl who slangs a lot, watches heaps of television and fiddles with the computer yet manages to do extremely well in everything, rambles on about shows as if i'm extremely interested (ha ha kidding) and it's amazing her crystal clear memory of dialogues
got my anatomy textbooks today from the science bookshop and it looks really daunting but I will attempt to...... read it one chapter at a time

and today on the happiness project;
creating a gratitude journal,
recording the day's happenings
feeling grateful for at least one happy thing today.

million instances in life when i wish i can tell my mom can u pls not just stop

No comments:

Post a Comment