Sunday, August 12, 2012

forgetting

Forgetting how it was like in Patts, until I had the opportunity to listen to Fr Simon preach once again at the pulpit at OL. About the Eucharist being a miracle and it really is so. Maybe it's just how he articulates his words but everything he said struck me deep and I know it because I started tearing a lil bit. I know I haven't been really in touch w God or any other human life form lately, too absorbed in self-improvement and worry. Today's homily was a miracle like every other homily that he has done.
I think it was my deteriorating sight but the candle that was in front of him from my angle, seemed like they were lighted from his heart. It sounds totally absurd but I was kinda captivated by it. It was really so amazing that time because he truly spoke from his heart and his words were powerful. I just know there's so much more this world can provide than what I'm living now
;- ;
And dinner was aglio olio, salad w cheese and salmon with lemon zest made by my mom. Sunday was satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment