Tuesday, August 28, 2012

there is so much more

omg omg there really is so much more to life after As I have to keep telling myself this. just put my butt down and get down to business for a while then I can finally and proudly say that I have achieved what i wanted and I can finally do stuff that makes me happy for the rest of my life this is it this is forking it. Ive really been quite a failure all this while actually, and I've let people affect me and govern my thoughts and actions, BUT NO MOREEEEEEE. Work for yourself work for what you want just work for what you've been fighting for for so long
Stop letting others affect you. WHAT IS EMPOWERMENT IF YOU DON'T EMPLOY IT? It'll just be an unused speck of dust floating around w people acknowledging its presence yet not making use of it. To be honest this has got to be something I really regret the most. Worrying about things yet not getting anything done about it and basically not trying my hardest. If only I realised this sooner.

Just
Keep
Fighting.

/edit. Whoa nelly today has been an entire day of soul searching and setting my life straight again. I probably needed that. Now I just really really need to run so something can be right about my life again. Thinking so unnecessarily about everything that has happened in my life so far. Those moments where you have to be pensive over every little intricacy that has occurred. Omg why now man. Finding my values is... Quite hard esp amidst the greater goal. Hmm Greater Goal w the caps sounds more important like it should be, although it stands for GG hahaaa
Oookz thanks Loks for being retarded as ever typing on your mac to send texts like it's ultra easy, thanks HaXel for paying for prom for me temporarily thanks class for making class seem more homely & the whatsapps forever abuzz. Alrighty. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment