Thursday, August 30, 2012

hi thursday prelims is nigh

I implore you not to do this to me anymore. Maybe my mind is a malfunctioning wreck, but just. Not now. :'( ROAR and hence I find this quote extremely relevant and I promise to myself properly that I'd use it. It's this: don't worry about things that you're not going to do anything about. (Which is so true because worrying only makes you over think, drains your energy which you could have used to do something more beneficial for yourself. And at a time like this, you can really afford to do stuff that is more beneficial to yourself. You should, anyway. So instead of feeling down in the doldrums, shout to yourself SCREW THIS MAN, THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME MENIAL STUFF LIKE THIS DON'T MATTER ONE BIT and just trudge on like the little soldiers that we are.)

"Be a cartoon heart,
Light a fire, light a spark,
Light a fire, a flame in my heart."
I'm so in love w Coldplay it's really my lifeline. This part of the song in Charlie Brown in Mylo Xyloto is truly madly deeply sung in the most beautiful tune in the world and it's so nice I couldn't concentrate hence I am here again just like I was ytd although I promised I wouldn't..... Sigh.

Anw just wanna mention my favourite mad buddy LIM YIYIN who sometimes gets called Luo Yiyin and whom I thought was Luo YY at first but nope it's not!! I was almost fooled, keyword being almost yea. Hehe you're so fun to be around and maybe one day I will be a professional hair braider and you will alw want me to braid your fringe for you and not ask Jasmine to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment