Friday, August 31, 2012

it gets to us.

"When you're tired of aiming your arrows,
Still you never hit the mark
And even if your aims are shadows
Still we're never gonna part
Come on baby don't let it break your heart"
Don't Let It Break Your Heart, Coldplay.

Apt quote/
Last day of term 3, and the sept holidays are here I can smell it. Maybe I'm not hitting the mark, I don't feel like much has been diffused into my brain. Where's the drive when you most yearn for it.
Satisfying and yummy dinner at a circular family table at Nando's today w Hazel Jasmine Esther and Chunarn, rewarding ourselves for idk, being in tuition!!! Glad to be able to splurge like pigs on food food food meals and many many meals w the money we got hehe. Cutting chicken into communist style equal pieces is tough but the spices are still lingering in my taste buds, long time since a good dinner w fun people :-) and day one of being parentless haaa~
I guess it's a really liberating feeling like whee no restrictions but the burden chains of A levels is perpetually wrung around my neck so there is virtually no happiness (yet)
No more late nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment